R library OptimalDesign
Computer source codes
- Note: Some browsers do not display the source files correctly. In that case, see the corresponding .txt file. Of course, you can contact us by e-mail; we will be happy to help you!
- Filová L, Harman R (2018): Ascent with Quadratic Assistance for the Construction of Exact Experimental Designs
- Harman R, Filová L, Richtárik P (2018): A Randomized Exchange Algorithm for Computing Optimal Approximate Designs of Experiments
- Harman R, Benková E (2017): Barycentric algorithm for computing D-optimal size- and cost-constrained designs of experiments, Metrika, Volume 80, pp. 201–225 DOI, rdcu
- barycost.m (barycost.txt) for Matlab: Compute D-optimal approximate size-and-cost constrained designs of experiments.
- Harman R, Bachratá A, Filová L (2016): Construction of efficient experimental designs under multiple resource constraints, Applied Stochastic Models in Business and Industry, Volume 32, pp. 3-17 DOI, arXiv (older version)
- Benková E, Harman R, Müller WG (2016): Privacy sets for constrained space-filling, Journal of Statistical Planning and Inference, Volume 171, pp. 1–9 DOI
- Henry.m for Matlab - Experimental design optimization for "bridge" constraints and the D-optimality criterion
- Harman R, Filová L (2014): Computing efficient exact designs of experiments using integer quadratic programming, Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Volume 71, pp. 1159–1167 DOI
- DQ_gurobi.m (DQ_gurobi.txt) for Matlab, using the Gurobi solver: Compute exact DQ-optimal designs of experiments under general linear constraints on the design weights.
- DQ_cplex.m (DQ_cplex.txt) for Matlab, using the Cplex solver: Compute exact DQ-optimal designs of experiments under general linear constraints on the design weights.
- E-mail: harman[at]fmph.uniba.sk
Department of Applied Mathematics and Statistics
Faculty of Mathematics, Physics and Informatics
842 48 Bratislava 4